Collection of information
When you (a) register on our website; (b) place an order; (c) sign up for our newsletter list; (d) participate in our personality test; or contact us; we collect personal information from you.
- Phone number
We may collect certain non-personal information from you while browsing our website, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and the domain name you visited the site with. We may also collect information about your browsing habits, such as the date and time you visited the site, the areas or pages of the site you visited, the amount of time you spent on the site, and the number of times you return, and other clickstream data.
Use of information
We may use the information we collect from you to:
- Comply with your requests for products
- Respond to your questions
- Contact site updates, newsletters and other useful and promotional information
We maintain reasonable and appropriate measures to keep the information we collect safely. While we follow reasonable procedures to try to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise, and you cannot expect that your information will be safe in all circumstances.
We may disclose information collected from and about you as follows;
- With all our related businesses and service providers, affiliates and subsidiaries in connection with the services we provide to perform a business, professional, or technical support function;
- With our marketing partners, advertisers or other third parties who can send you information about their own products and;
- To respond to and comply with legal proceedings (such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order) and to provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation into public safety issues, as permitted by law, or otherwise required by law.
We may also disclose your personal information with your express consent. We may share aggregated, non-personal information about website users with third parties.
Business relationships and third-party websites
We do not collect information from children under the age of thirteen (13). We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s internet use and instruct them never to provide their personal information to the site without parental consent.