Key principles of a holistic lifestyle. Holism is a philosophy of life in which you see everything as a whole, everything is connected and influences each other. Plants, animals, people, but also energies and souls are all part of the big picture.
With a holistic approach, we assume that everything is connected. Body and mind cannot be seen in isolation. A holistic approach means that the whole is always looked at.
In a disease, it is not seen purely as a physical phenomenon, but the cause may lie, for example, in the wrong diet, environmental factor or emotional imbalance.
Becoming aware of who you are, what you do, what you eat and how you live is an important concept within holism.
Awareness is an important first step in the holistic approach and therefore also essential for the healing process.
Okay, very nice such a holistic lifestyle, but I never keep anything up and don’t know where to start?
I know, it’s not easy, but hey we’re not perfect, right? đ
Within holism, everything is possible and allowed, provided you take good care of yourself. The space to make wrong steps is there and you can make every time.
Within holism, everything is possible and allowed, provided you take good care of yourself. The space to make wrong steps exists and creates a new awareness, which in turn forms a growth.
Some principles at a glance
- Energize yourself It probably sounds familiar to you when we say that you often withdraw into your head in busy times. As long as you keep control over your thoughts and your tight schedule.
However, in Holism: focus on your inner peace, knowing how to deal with your energetic sensitivity and controlling your thought flow ensure a healthy, calm mind and enough energy to get through the day well.
Practicing daily meditations, breathing exercises or yoga sessions are therefore very important
- See yourself as one As we have already told above, the core of holistic life is awareness and it is about seeing yourself as one whole. The word ‘holistic’ comes from the Greek ‘Holos’, which means ‘whole’. Body, gives and soul together make who you are. All the things you do affect each other.
- Take care of your mind If you feel good emotionally, it affects your physical condition.Therefore, give yourself enough rest and try to lead a regular life, alternate work with sufficient moments of relaxation (and then do exactly what you feel like doing). YES even if that is NOTHING. Talking or writing about your emotions/feelings not only airs up, but also prevents tension from settling in your body.
- Be kind to your body Be kind to your body and to yourself. For example, by living consciously, eating healthy and exercising more. Not because you have to, or because summer is coming and you want to be handsome in that bikini again, but because you allow yourself to. Out of love for yourself.
- Feed your soul We not only have a body and mind, but also a spiritual life. Try doing some research on this. Follow inspiring spiritual coaches on social media or, if necessary, find a webinar or physical coaching that can speed up this process